Learn how to knit the basics and be on your way to make scarves, tote bags or blankets. Make for yourself or be on the way to create for others.
Our 1st class covers:
- Learn how to cast on
- Learn how to knit plain garter stitch
- Learn how to purl stitch
- Learn about wools and fibres
- What needles are required and differences
- What tools should be in your kit
- Pattern reading
- Various projects assistance
Approximately 25 hours will be required for this workshop which is structured for individual attention, so although there might be a group setting, you will receive instructions on an individual basis. Projects include various bags, scarves, cowls, head bands, cushions etc.
We load our classes as an event on our Facebook Page “Craft Academy Fabrics and Fibres” for you to check out.