If you have attended our first 2 classes or already know the skills of those classes you may attend this workshop.
Learning to sew is a skill highly recommended.
Our third workshop covers the following skills:
- How to read a commercial pattern
- Discussion of patterns available
- How to take body measurements
- Know your size
- Fabrics suitable and how much
- What fabrics
- How to lengthen/shorten or adjust pattern
- Tracing of patterns
- Cutting of patterns and explanation of terminology
- Choose a pattern from our library to make
Approximately 12 hours will be required for this workshop which is structured for individual attention, so although there might be a group setting, you will receive instructions on an individual basis.
You will choose a pattern from our library, or bring your own pattern, however you will need to purchase fabric according to the pattern chosen prior to your class.
Walk-in course only