Beginners Crochet – Workshop 2
Crochet opens the door to a creative journey of many possibilities. Whether you are making gifts, making for yourself or making to sell there is many designs and patterns to explore.
Our 2nd crochet class covers:
- Making a garment such as a lady’s gilet or top or babies items (you will have a choice)
- Working in cottons and various yarns
- Mosaic crochet
- How to use back posts and front posts
- How to do a ripple blanket
- Work in mohair and lace
- Various patterned stitches will be taught ie cables, entrelac, lace patterns etc
Approximately 30 – 35 hours will be required for this workshop which is structured for individual attention, so although there might be a group setting, you will receive instructions on an individual basis. Projects include various bags, cushions, throws, table runner, toys, beanies. Some kits are provided.
Walk-in classes only